Sign It ASL is a fun and effective online American Sign Language (ASL) course for beginners.
Lesson 5 - School
- Vocabulary signs
- If/then conditional sentences
In Sign It, the words are spoken in ASL gloss to help you understand ASL grammar. ASL gloss is useful because ASL grammar is different from English grammar. For example: in English you would say, "Where do you live?". In ASL gloss you would sign, "YOU LIVE WHERE".
An innovative course with
- Comedic ASL sketches
- Fingerspelling, vocabulary, & grammar
- Non-manual markers (NMMs)
- Receptive conversation practice
- Introduction to Deaf culture
- Multiple vocabulary models
Taught by experts...